Friday, December 07, 2007

I am so humbled...






Well, Happy Hanukkah to those of you who celebrate ...Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, and a Joyous Whatever-else-you-want-to-celebrate. All best wishes for everyone in the upcoming year.

The title of this post is truly knitting related. Our wonderful friends Gail & Mel came down to celebrate the first night of Hanukkah with us and Gail & I did what we always do...show & tell of what we have been working on since the last time we got together.

  • Gail - three lace shawls (one beaded) , three hats with a very complicated stitch(two of which were Hanukkah gifts for Peter and I). That is what I SAW...I am sure she knitted more.
  • Me - two neckwarmers (I will be knitting these until I die), two children's hats.

I (again) bow to the Knitting Goddess Gail is...Honey, I love you!!

P.S. I DID make potato latkes from scratch!!! On Hanukkah that counts, big time.

Click-Clack...get your needles rollin'

Hugs to all,

...Sari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home