Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Isabel's in Ketchum, Idaho

I want to show you one of my favorite yarn shops...Isabel's Needlepoint in Ketchum, Idaho. Idaho??? Yes, that's where my Dad lives. You may be more familiar with Ketchum as the home of the Sun Valley Ski Area (Mt. Baldy)...and I do get out on the mountain in the winter, however Dad is a MUCH better skiier than I am so we ride the chair together but don't actually ski together. But, I digress...

Isabel's is a beautiful yarn shop, located on the upper level of a retail building in downtown Ketchum (below - Isabel's is the top right side).


When you walk in , this is what you see (double-click on the pictures to see larger images):









What a feast for the eyes...gorgeous colors and beautiful yarns. The people who own and work at Isabel's are friendly and helpful. You can sit down at a big round table and knit or chat...or get right down on the floor and browse books or notebooks full of patterns.

If you are ever in Idaho...look them up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home