Tuesday, July 25, 2006

5 EW Knitterly Ladies...no picture :-(

Well...there are five of us who live in the same town and have a monthly knit-together. Emily, Marcia, Muriel, Pat, and me (Sari). We go from home to home among us, and tonight was Muriel's turn. It was such a lovely evening and we sat outside with iced tea and fruit to see us through.

I wish I could show you who these good friends are, but I got a resounding "NO" when I asked if I could take a picture....maybe next month.

I spent the first 25 minutes of our evening dumping out the contents of my knitting bag to find a very elusive size 1 dpn (found it, but it wasn't easy). There were 8 size 2's, 4 size 3's, 2 crochet hooks, a plethora of left over yarn bits.....and lots of shredded tissues. I think it is time for a full cleanout and restocking.

Very short post tonight...must get to sleep. More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home